Norton Antivirus Showing Full Scan Stuck – Norton Antivirus protects all devices like Windows PC, Mac as well as Mobile Devices from the viruses etc. Even though the Norton uses the advanced technologies but still you may face issues while using the product. Sometimes you may see the error messages like Norton Antivirus Showing Full Scan Stuck. In order to fix the Full Scan Stuck issues, you need to perform the basic troubleshooting first. Here in this article, we’ll be describing the procedure to fix Norton Antivirus Showing Full Scan Stuck error.
NORTON ANTIVIRUS SHOWING FULL SCAN STUCK
METHOD 1 – TRY TO RUN NORTON LIVEUPDATE:
- In order to run LiveUpdate, you need to restart your system first.
- Furthermore, Open the Norton Setup and then select the LiveUpdate from the main window.
- Now, wait until the process is finished and then click Ok when prompted.
- Furthermore, you need to select utility and then click Run LiveUpdate again.
- You need to repeat the process until you see the message “Your Norton Product has the latest protection updates”.
- While running the LiveUpdate, make sure the internet remains connected. Else you may face errors.
- After the successful completion of the task, you need to close all the program.
- Make sure you do not end the tasks which are running and then restart your system.
METHOD 2 – DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL NORTON POWER ERASER:
- First of all, open your browser and then visit norton.com/setup.
- Furthermore, you need to search for the Norton Power Eraser and then download the file.
- Click Run or SaveFile, to save the file on your system on a temporary location.
- When the file downloaded, then double click on the file to run the setup.
- Click Agree to accept the Software License Agreement to continue.
- Now from the dashboard, click on the Scan icon.
- Furthermore, you need to wait until the process is finished and then restart your system.
- When the system restarts then it starts scanning again. Wait to finish the process.
- Furthermore, follow the instructions to finish the process and then click Close to finish.
You can follow either of the methods mentioned above to fix the Norton Antivirus Showing Full Scan Stuck. In case you need further help then you may contact Norton Support or visit norton.com/setup. One of our executives will guide you through the entire process to fix the issue.
FAQS – NORTON.COM/SETUP:
- norton fix in progress stuck
- norton quick scan won’t run
- Error: Norton won’t scan windows 10
- norton fixing quick scan taking too long
- norton fixing quick scan stuck
- Error: Norton performance fix not complete
- norton security scan removal tool
- norton error during scan
If you wish to fix these issues then you may contact Norton Support for the further assistance. Our experts resolve the issues related to your product by troubleshooting the system. For more help and information connect Norton Support by visiting www.norton.com/setup.