Mozilla Firefox could be a future for the fast browsing experience because of its ability to browse the internet quickly. Although Chrome is well known as an internet software, but Firefox is gaining popularity with its capability of speed browsing. With time, there have been a lot of changes in Firefox from its icons to themes and functions, there were more features replaced the older ones.
Still, it was not the prioritized web browser in the computer system. But, the time is changing everything as Mozilla Corporation has looked forward with its Quantum version of Firefox with the speed browsing mechanism. You must be wondering for the tips to increase the speed of Firefox Quantum browsing, hence follow the guide to enhance your Firefox Quantum web browser.
Here are the tips to enhance the browsing speed in Firefox Quantum version
Activate the Private Browsing
Activating the private browsing will disallow the web browser to store the history. It means you don’t have to clean up the history and hence no cache memory will originate. Thus enabling the private browsing will be beneficial.
- Click to open the menu of the browser in your Firefox.
- Select the Preferences option.
- Now, select and click the Privacy tab.
- Go to History preferences and click Never remember history.
- Save the changes.
- The change in the browser will be noticeable.
Refresh Firefox Browser
Mozilla Corporation gave an option in its Firefox Quantum version to refresh the browser which can speed up Quantum.
- Go to the address bar in your web browser and type about:support.
- Now, press the Enter button.
- Now in the Give Firefox a tune-up section, click Refresh Firefox button.
- If you are prompted to do so, then click Refresh Firefox again.
Disable the Telemetry
The more data stored in the browser software, the slower it will perform. Firefox also generates cookies and collects data which should be cleaned up.
- Again go to the about:preferences.
- Find Privacy & Security option.
- Now, navigate to Firefox Data Collection and Use.
- Deselect the options in the current section.
- Now, relaunch Firefox.
While the Firefox is slowing down, the slow performance can result in the memory crash and other unwanted results. The Accessibility Services can fix the issue with its disability.
- Open the browser and go to about:preferences.
- Now click Privacy & Security from the left panel.
- Check the Prevent Accessibility services from accessing your browser option.
Mozilla Firefox is definitely a browser which will replace other internet software products. It is capable of speed browsing which every internet user want today, to browse instantly and complete its work in a few moments. The tips mentioned above will help you enhance the browsing speed in Firefox Quantum.
About us :
Mir Ariif is a security expert and he writes about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and is working at norton.com/setup