Add Traffic Rules And Program Rules Norton Smart Firewall – Every Firewall has set of rules to protect your devices from the malicious attacks and viruses. You can also add some custom rules as per your requirements. The alteration of the rules are very easy and simple but sometimes you may face issues. These issues are resolvable and require no technical knowledge. Here in this article we will be describing the process to Add Traffic Rules And Program Rules Norton Smart Firewall. Norton Setup
STEPS TO ADD PROGRAM RULES:
- First of all, you need to open Norton application.
- Double-click on the icon to launch the application.
- After that, you need to click on the Settings option.
- Furthermore, select Firewall, and then go to the Program tab.
- From the list, you need to select the program for which you wish to add rule.
- After selecting the program, click Modify.
- You are allowed to modify the access level of the program.
- In addition, click on the Add button which is on the Rules window.
- Now, you need to follow the prompts displaying on the screen to finish the procedure.
- In the end, click Ok to exit from the Add Rule window.
STEPS TO ADD TRAFFIC RULE:
- Firstly, open your Norton Application and go to the Dashboard.
- Select the Settings option to open the Settings window.
- Now, you need to click on the Firewall button.
- Furthermore, select Traffic Rule tab and then click on the Tab option.
- Follow the prompts showing on the screen to add the traffic rules in the Norton Smart Firewall.
- After that, click Ok to exit out Traffic Rules window.
You can Add Traffic Rules And Program Rules Norton Smart Firewall also, if you follow the given procedure. Also, you have the provision to modify the Rules, if the rules are not working according to you. If you find it difficult to follow the procedure then you may contact Norton Support. Also, visit us at norton.com/setup, for the further troubleshooting.
FAQS – NORTON.COM/SETUP:
- How fix issues with Norton firewall settings
- Error: Norton smart firewall keeps turning off
- is norton smart firewall good?
- Error: norton 360 smart firewall won’t open
- What are the norton smart firewall exceptions
- Error: norton smart firewall blocking scanner
- How to modify norton internet security smart firewall settings
- How to set firewall rules
- Issues with the norton firewall settings
- Unable to change norton firewall rules
- norton firewall rules updated
- How to activate norton 360 smart firewall
- Issues with the norton internet security smart firewall settings
In order to fix all kind of errors related to your Norton Smart Firewall, you can visit us at norton.com/setup online. Also, if you are not able to find the appropriate troubleshooting steps then you may contact Norton Support. Our Norton Support Team will find a way to resolve the issues related to your device.